Redefine Properties Learnerships 2023/2024 Application Link, Requirements & Application Closing Date.
Here on this Educative Page, We Provide you with information about Redefine Properties Learnerships, as well as the prerequisites, eligibility, Application Link and application deadlines.
Are you looking for South Africa Learnerships Programme 2023? Applicants who meet the requirements for the Redefine Properties Learnership 2023 are welcome to apply. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
Redefine Properties Learnerships
Are you interested in applying for Redefine Properties learnerships? All information about the Redefine Properties leadership application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date of 2023 can be found on this Educative Page.
If you want to gain new skills and advance your profession, learnerships are a fantastic option. Learnerships for 2023 are already available, and we always have the most up-to-date information for you.
You will receive training toward a full qualification when you enroll in a Learnership Program, but you will not be required to pay study fees. In fact, you will be compensated in the form of a stipend when you apply for a Learnership. This means that you will be paid monthly while serving on the leadership team; the amount you will be paid is determined by the Learnership’s academic level.
Redefine Properties: Learnership Programme 2023/2024
We strive to offer young people the chance to capitalise on their academic qualifications, enthusiasm and passion for the property industry, while being rewarded with work experience and mentorship within this exciting and dynamic industry.
So, if you’re passionate about property, our programme offers you a range of opportunities, including roles in asset and property management, with specialised roles in group shared services such as legal, marketing, finance, human resources, and so much more.
As a people-centric brand, we’re intent on providing our learners with an incredible learning experience. It’s just one of the reasons why we’ve been certified as a Top Employer for eight consecutive years by the Top Employers Institute.
The following Learnership Programmes are open for applications:
National certificate in Business Administration (NQF Level 3)
- This one-year workplace readiness programme was developed to bridge the gap between academic studies and the work world, equipping learners with the skills needed to boost their employability.
- To qualify for this programme, you’ll need a Grade 12 certificate.
Further education and training certificate in Business Administration (NQF Level 4)
- This one-year qualification provides learners with the knowledge, skills and values integral to the business world, with access to further education and training.
- To qualify for this programme, a completed tertiary diploma, undergraduate and/or postgraduate qualification is required
Requirements to apply for our Learnership Programme:
- You are a South African citizen
- You have a Grade 12 and a tertiary qualification (undergraduate and/or postgraduate)
- You have NOT completed any previous learnership/s
- You are willing to reside in Johannesburg or Cape Town for the duration of the programme