COCA-COLA LEARNERSHIPS 2023/2024 APPLICATION LINK, REQUIREMENTS & APPLICATION CLOSING DATE.
Here on this Educative Page, We Provide you with information about Coca-Cola Learnerships, as well as the prerequisites, eligibility, Application Link and application deadlines.
Are you looking for South Africa Learnerships Programme 2023? Applicants who meet the requirements for the Coca-Cola Learnership 2023 are welcome to apply. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
Are you interested in applying for Coca-Cola learnerships? All information about the Coca-Cola leadership application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date of 2023 can be found on this Educative Page.
If you want to gain new skills and advance your profession, learnerships are a fantastic option. Learnerships for 2023 are already available, and we always have the most up-to-date information for you.
You will receive training toward a full qualification when you enroll in a Learnership Program, but you will not be required to pay study fees. In fact, you will be compensated in the form of a stipend when you apply for a Learnership. This means that you will be paid monthly while serving on the leadership team; the amount you will be paid is determined by the Learnership’s academic level.
Coca-Cola: Packaging Learnership Programme 2023/2024
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within the Packaging department.
Locations: Devland & Midrand, Gauteng
The qualified learner will be exposed to:
- A structured learning program that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme.
- Bottling processes and procedures
- Safety and housekeeping standards
- Quality tests and specifications
- Food handling practices
- Grade 12 with Mathematics & Physical Science (NOT Maths Literacy)
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
- Must have been unemployed at the time of appointment
- N5/N6 advantageous
- Must be between 18-35 years of age
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams