OUTSURANCE LEARNERSHIPS 2022/2023 APPLICATION LINK, REQUIREMENTS & APPLICATION CLOSING DATE.
Here on this Educative Page, We Provide you with information about OUTsurance Learnerships, as well as the prerequisites, eligibility, Application Link and application deadlines.
Are you looking for South Africa Learnerships Programme 2022? Applicants who meet the requirements for the OUTsurance Learnership 2022 are welcome to apply. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
Are you interested in applying for OUTsurance learnerships? All information about the OUTsurance leadership application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date of 2022 can be found on this Educative Page.
If you want to gain new skills and advance your profession, learnerships are a fantastic option. Learnerships for 2022 are already available, and we always have the most up-to-date information for you.
You will receive training toward a full qualification when you enroll in a Learnership Program, but you will not be required to pay study fees. In fact, you will be compensated in the form of a stipend when you apply for a Learnership. This means that you will be paid monthly while serving on the leadership team; the amount you will be paid is determined by the Learnership’s academic level.
OUTsurance: IT Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
It will be a 12 month programme to develop and enhance a particular IT learning path with accredited certification as part of the process. Participants will also take part in a personal skills development and mentor programme, get to work on real products and work with smart IT people on challenging projects, where there is an opportunity to make a real difference beyond the bottom line.
- Months 0 – 2: Complete fundamental learning paths across various disciplines to gain wider knowledge facilitated by team manager
- Months 2- 4: Enhance on particular learning path
- Month 5: Complete relevant certification
- Months 6 -12: On the job work and experience
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate
Skills and Competencies:
- Passion for developing / IT
- Comfortable using technology
- Quality focussed
- A hunger to continually improve by constantly evolving and adapting your skills.
- A desire to embrace a challenge and be driven by excellence.
- A passion to build strong relationships and a great career.
- Aligned company values
- Good problem solver
- Able to plan and organise
- Action orientation
- Stress management
- Enquiring mind
HOW TO APPLY FOR 2022/2023 OUTSURANCE LEARNERSHIPS
How to Apply