Metropolitan Life Learnerships 2023/2024 Application Link, Requirements & Application Closing Date.
Here on this Educative Page, We Provide you with information about Metropolitan Life Learnerships, as well as the prerequisites, eligibility, Application Link and application deadlines.
Are you looking for South Africa Learnerships Programme 2023? Applicants who meet the requirements for the Metropolitan Life Learnership 2023 are welcome to apply. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
Metropolitan Life Learnerships
Are you interested in applying for Metropolitan Life learnerships? All information about the Metropolitan Life leadership application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date of 2023 can be found on this Educative Page.
If you want to gain new skills and advance your profession, learnerships are a fantastic option. Learnerships for 2023 are already available, and we always have the most up-to-date information for you.
You will receive training toward a full qualification when you enroll in a Learnership Program, but you will not be required to pay study fees. In fact, you will be compensated in the form of a stipend when you apply for a Learnership. This means that you will be paid monthly while serving on the leadership team; the amount you will be paid is determined by the Learnership’s academic level.
Metropolitan Life: Learnership Opportunities 2023 / 2024
An exciting opportunity for unemployed youth interested in joining Metropolitan Life for a 12-month Learnership Programme starting October 2023. If you have a keen interest in sales and customer service and are looking to grow your career in the insurance industry, then this opportunity is for you.
This Learnership programme aims to give youth an opportunity to gain workplace experience within the insurance industry. Through this learnership, Learners will have the opportunity obtain a Wealth Management NQF level 4 qualification and to work closely with and gain knowledge from experts in the insurance industry.
Locations: Gauteng, Limpopo, North-West and Free-State
- Complete all theoratical learning assessments
- Timeously complete all administrative and reporting duties related to the role
- Collate, compile and distribute documents to the required standards within defined time-frames
- Attend to all queries in a professional manner in order to provide an excellent client experience and ensuring client service level agreements are met and exceeded
- Screen and route all queries received to appropriate stakeholders and assitst in the resolution of client queries
- Maintain the relevant office housekeeping standards
- Escalate faults/errors on applications to Line Manager
- Must have Grade 12 or an equivalent NQF4 qualification
- Aged between 18 and 35
- South African citizen by birth
- Belonging to a previously disadvantaged group
NB. People living with disabilities are also encouraged to apply
How To Apply For 2023/2024 Metropolitan Life Learnerships