Experian Learnerships 2023/2024 Application Link, Requirements & Application Closing Date.
Here on this Educative Page, We Provide you with information about Experian Learnerships, as well as the prerequisites, eligibility, Application Link and application deadlines.
Are you looking for South Africa Learnerships Programme 2023? Applicants who meet the requirements for the Experian Learnership 2023 are welcome to apply. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
Are you interested in applying for Experian learnerships? All information about the Experian leadership application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date of 2023 can be found on this Educative Page.
If you want to gain new skills and advance your profession, learnerships are a fantastic option. Learnerships for 2023 are already available, and we always have the most up-to-date information for you.
You will receive training toward a full qualification when you enroll in a Learnership Program, but you will not be required to pay study fees. In fact, you will be compensated in the form of a stipend when you apply for a Learnership. This means that you will be paid monthly while serving on the leadership team; the amount you will be paid is determined by the Learnership’s academic level.
Experian: Consumer Care Learnership Programme 2023 / 2024
- Handle all customer queries which includes email and web related queries and complaints for specific products.
- Follows up with clients regarding queries.
- Monitors company administration procedures for the division, like enrolments of new members, in addition to any changes in service and products.
- Updating of Systems and correspondence.
- To provide consumers with their personal credit reports.
- Logs, investigates and resolves consumer disputes related to consumers’ personal credit reports
- Grade 12 / NQF level 4
Skills and Competencies:
- Analysis and Judgment
- Effective Communication
- Constructive Teamwork
- Target Driven
- Customer Focus
- Attention to Detail
- Initiative and Responsibility
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)