EThekwini Municipality Learnerships 2023/2024 Application Link, Requirements & Application Closing Date.
Here on this Educative Page, We Provide you with information about EThekwini Municipality Learnerships, as well as the prerequisites, eligibility, Application Link and application deadlines.
Are you looking for South Africa Learnerships Programme 2023? Applicants who meet the requirements for the EThekwini Municipality Learnership 2023 are welcome to apply. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application
Ethekwini Municipality Learnerships
Are you interested in applying for EThekwini Municipality learnerships? All information about the EThekwini Municipality leadership application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date of 2023 can be found on this Educative Page.
If you want to gain new skills and advance your profession, learnerships are a fantastic option. Learnerships for 2023 are already available, and we always have the most up-to-date information for you.
You will receive training toward a full qualification when you enroll in a Learnership Program, but you will not be required to pay study fees. In fact, you will be compensated in the form of a stipend when you apply for a Learnership. This means that you will be paid monthly while serving on the leadership team; the amount you will be paid is determined by the Learnership’s academic level.
eThekwini Municipality: Drivers Licence Learnership Programme 2023 / 2024
eThekwini Municipality invites applications from unemployed youth between the ages of 18-35 with NO learners and driver’s licenses to participate in a skills programme.
Applicants interested must:
- Have Matric or equivalent NQF level 4
- Be under the age of 35, Not in Employment, Training, and Education,
- Be South African citizens
- Provide proof of parent’s affordability (pension, no income)
- Applicants that already benefited from municipality programmes will not be considered.
- Applicants will be required to undergo a screening process.
- Successful applicants will be required to sign a contract with the Municipality.
How To Apply For 2023/2024 Ethekwini Municipality Learnerships
Applications/CV should include the following information/documents
- South African Identity Document
- Proof of Residence (must be attached)
- Proof of unemployment (from the Department of Labour)
- Proof of parent’s affordability (pension, no income)