Discovery Learnerships 2022/2023 Application Link, Requirements & Application Closing Date.
Here on this Educative Page, We Provide you with information about Discovery Learnerships, as well as the prerequisites, eligibility, Application Link and application deadlines.
Are you looking for South Africa Learnerships Programme 2022? Applicants who meet the requirements for the Discovery Learnership 2022 are welcome to apply. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
Are you interested in applying for Discovery learnerships? All information about the Discovery leadership application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date of 2022 can be found on this Educative Page.
If you want to gain new skills and advance your profession, learnerships are a fantastic option. Learnerships for 2022 are already available, and we always have the most up-to-date information for you.
You will receive training toward a full qualification when you enroll in a Learnership Program, but you will not be required to pay study fees. In fact, you will be compensated in the form of a stipend when you apply for a Learnership. This means that you will be paid monthly while serving on the leadership team; the amount you will be paid is determined by the Learnership’s academic level.
Discovery: Technical Support Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
This Learnership leads to a nationally recognised FETC: IT Technical Support qualification which consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience in the IT Servicing Team.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
- Desktop support, hardware engineering, Digital Support (Contact Centre)
Grade 12 is essential.
- Maths (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- English (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Maths Literacy (Minimum Level 5 – 60% )
- 2nd language (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
Advantageous: May have an incomplete tertiary IT qualification (advantage)
Please note: Applicants:
- Must Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment;
- Must Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Must Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
Skills and Competencies:
- Innovative/ critical thinking/ and problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Sets high standards for quality and quantity and works in a systematic, methodical and orderly manner.
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team orientated environment
- Service driven, a sense of urgency and a team player.
- Adapts to changing circumstances and handles criticism well and learns from it.
- Have effective communication skills in the written & verbal English language;
- Possess basic computer skills mainly MS Excel & MS Outlook
HOW TO APPLY FOR 2022/2023 Discovery LEARNERSHIPS
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Discovery: IT Technical Support Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023