CUMMINS LEARNERSHIPS 2022/2023 APPLICATION LINK, REQUIREMENTS & APPLICATION CLOSING DATE.
Here on this Educative Page, We Provide you with information about Cummins Learnerships, as well as the prerequisites, eligibility, Application Link and application deadlines.
Are you looking for South Africa Learnerships Programme 2022? Applicants who meet the requirements for the Cummins Learnership 2022 are welcome to apply. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
Are you interested in applying for Cummins learnerships? All information about the Cummins leadership application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date of 2022 can be found on this Educative Page.
If you want to gain new skills and advance your profession, learnerships are a fantastic option. Learnerships for 2022 are already available, and we always have the most up-to-date information for you.
You will receive training toward a full qualification when you enroll in a Learnership Program, but you will not be required to pay study fees. In fact, you will be compensated in the form of a stipend when you apply for a Learnership. This means that you will be paid monthly while serving on the leadership team; the amount you will be paid is determined by the Learnership’s academic level.
CUMMINS: APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMME 2022 / 2023
We are looking for a talented Apprentice to join our team specializing in service for our distribution business segment in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
In this role, the candidate will make an impact in the following ways:
- Completes training in line with skill and business requirements
- Assist in cleaning, inspecting, disassembling and other basic workshop activities
- Maintains work area and tools for cleanliness and proper operation
- Learns Standard Repair Times (SRTs) and follows documented procedures and policies to complete basic repairs and maintenance
- Assists with completing required documentation, such as work completed documentation and time sheets via handwritten forms or business system input screens
- Ensure adherence to all relevant Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and reports any issues / incidents to their supervisor
To be successful in this role the candidate will need the following:
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate
- Communicates effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear comprehension of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Nimble learning – Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
- Plans and aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Service Documentation – Creates and verifies customer, equipment and technical information; captures specific data using required service tools; follows procedures and documents required information in the service management system in order to have an accurate record of the work done
HOW TO APPLY FOR 2022/2023 CUMMINS LEARNERSHIPS
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Cummins: Apprenticeship Programme 2022 / 2023