CLICKS LEARNERSHIPS 2022/2023 APPLICATION LINK, REQUIREMENTS & APPLICATION CLOSING DATE.
Here on this Educative Page, We Provide you with information about Clicks Learnerships, as well as the prerequisites, eligibility, Application Link and application deadlines.
Are you looking for South Africa Learnerships Programme 2022? Applicants who meet the requirements for the Clicks Learnership 2022 are welcome to apply. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
Are you interested in applying for Clicks learnerships? All information about the Clicks leadership application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date of 2022 can be found on this Educative Page.
If you want to gain new skills and advance your profession, learnerships are a fantastic option. Learnerships for 2022 are already available, and we always have the most up-to-date information for you.
You will receive training toward a full qualification when you enroll in a Learnership Program, but you will not be required to pay study fees. In fact, you will be compensated in the form of a stipend when you apply for a Learnership. This means that you will be paid monthly while serving on the leadership team; the amount you will be paid is determined by the Learnership’s academic level.
CLICKS: PHARMACIST ASSISTANT LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME 2022
Clicks has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant. The position reports to the Pharmacy Manager.
- Successfully complete the Learnership Training Contracts at a registered Clicks Pharmacy and under an approved tutor
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Provide support to the healthcare team in one of the Click’s Pharmacies under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
Grade 12 / Matric with:
- Mathematics with a pass rate of 50% or higher OR Math Literacy with a pass rate of 60% or higher
- English as first or second language with a pass rate of 50% or higher
- Life Science or Physical Science with a pass
Skills and Competencies:
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Working with People
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organising
Work back agreement:
- Successful applicants will be required to enter into a work back agreement and will be required to work for Clicks as a qualified Pharmacist Assistant for a period equal to the length of the learnership period as a minimum
HOW TO APPLY FOR 2022/2023 CLICKS LEARNERSHIPS
How to Apply
Location: Clicks Gezina, Pretoria
Closing date: 4 October 2022
Location: Benoni Medicross, Benoni
Closing date: 30 September 2022
Location: Clicks Uitenhage, Western Cape
Closing date: 29 September 2022