Business Analysis Learnerships 2022/2023 Application Link, Requirements & Application Closing Date.
Here on this Educative Page, We Provide you with information about Business Analysis Learnerships, as well as the prerequisites, eligibility, Application Link and application deadlines.
Are you looking for South Africa Learnerships Programme 2022? Applicants who meet the requirements for the Business Analysis Learnership 2022 are welcome to apply. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
Business Analysis LEARNERSHIPS
Are you interested in applying for Business Analysis learnerships? All information about the Business Analysis leadership application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date of 2022 can be found on this Educative Page.
If you want to gain new skills and advance your profession, learnerships are a fantastic option. Learnerships for 2022 are already available, and we always have the most up-to-date information for you.
You will receive training toward a full qualification when you enroll in a Learnership Program, but you will not be required to pay study fees. In fact, you will be compensated in the form of a stipend when you apply for a Learnership. This means that you will be paid monthly while serving on the leadership team; the amount you will be paid is determined by the Learnership’s academic level.
Background & Mission of the College:
On The Ball College seeks to help develop South Africa into a knowledge-based society by encouraging more people to become educated and develop their skills as a means of contributing to economic growth.
We have an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic, hardworking and eager learners to join a Business Analysis Level 6 learnership programme. This highly regarded program will run for 12 months. It is a work-integrated program and you therefore will be required to study and work during the 12 months.
- You will attend Business Analysis Training online.
- You will complete assignments that will be represented in a Portfolio.
- You will do work integration at a host company.
- Recently graduated with a minimum of an NQF Level 6 qualification
- Must be between the ages of 21 and 29 years old
- Must have had Mathematics (C Higher Grade or B Lower Grade pass) and English in Matric
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must live in the Western Cape
- Must not be employed or involved in another learnership program for the duration of this program
- Must have a clean criminal and credit record
- Must be willing to go through screening and skills assessments
- Must want to pursue a career in Business Analysis
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be willing to do work-integrated learning when required
- Must be willing to commit to the full twelve (12) month period.
- Must be willing to provide evidence of online class attendance
- Previous Business Analysis and ICT experience will be advantageous
HOW TO APPLY FOR 2022/2023 Business Analysis LEARNERSHIPS
Stipend and course fees:
- The course fees are all sponsored and a stipend of R5500 per month will be given for the duration of the project.
To apply for the Learnership Programme, please send your CV, a certified copy of your Matric Certificate, a certified copy of your ID, any additional qualifications, your last transcript and a motivational letter to [email protected]
This programme will commence in June – Applications close on 23 September 2022. If you do not hear back from us within the first week of June, please consider your application unsuccessful.