UBS INTERNSHIP APPLICATION LINK, REQUIREMENTS, & APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
UBS Internship 2022/2023, How to apply online, internship requirements, eligibility, application form pdf download, application deadline, wage scale, sample interview questions, and more are all covered.
Are you looking for a South African Internship Programme 2022? The UBS Internships Program is now accepting applications. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
UBS: Internship Programme 2022 / 2023
Do you want to help our clients buy and sell equities, foreign currencies, interest rates and credit? On our off cycle internship you’ll get exposure to Sales and gain first hand experience.
Job Title: Off cycle Intern Program – Global Markets
On this 6-12 month program, you’ll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, we might invite you to join our Graduate Talent Program once you have finished.
- Help our clients buy and sell on the phone and using our online systems
- choose whether to be on a client team, a sales trader
- (on a client team) be promoting products and trading opportunities to clients based on an in-depth understanding of their needs and investment styles
- You need to be in the last year of your degree, or recently graduated.
- It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.)
- In addition you need to have or be on track for a 2:1 or the equivalent in your first undergraduate degree.
Skills and Competencies:
We’d like to see evidence that you can:
- analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- plan, organize and communicate well
- make things happen
- stick with a task
- work in a team
- come up with ideas
UBS INTERNSHIP 2022/2023 APPLICATION LINK
Without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status, all qualified applications will be considered.