DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM INTERNSHIP APPLICATION LINK, REQUIREMENTS, & APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Department of Tourism Internship 2022/2023, How to apply online, internship requirements, eligibility, application form pdf download, application deadline, wage scale, sample interview questions, and more are all covered.
Are you looking for a South African Internship Programme 2022? The Department of Tourism Internships Program is now accepting applications. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM INTERNSHIP
The interns shall receive a stipend of R6 174.96 per month
REFERENCE NUMBER REQUIRED STUDY FIELDS
- DT-INTERN(001) Tourism Management
- DT-INTERN(002) Economics/Economic Development
- DT-INTERN(003) ICT/Computer Science/Database/System Development
- DT-INTERN(004) Business Administration/Public Management/Business Studies
- DT-INTERN(005) Project Management
- DT-INTERN(006) Internal Audit/Risk Management
- DT-INTERN(007) Financial Management/Accounting
- DT-INTERN(008) Supply Chain Management/Travel and Transport/Logistics
- DT-INTERN(009) Human Resources Management/Development
- DT-INTERN(0010) Management Services/Work Study
- DT-INTERN(0011) Communication Science/Journalism/Public Relations
- DT-INTERN(0012) Development Studies
- DT-INTERN(0013) International Relations/Political Science/Regionalism
- DT-INTERN(0014) Psychology/Social Work
HOW TO APPLY
The application must include only completed and signed new Form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service
Certified copies of Identity Document, Senior Certificate and the highest required qualification, will only be submitted by shortlisted candidates to HR on or before the day of the interview date.
- Unemployed South African Graduates/Post Graduates, with a tertiary qualification in one of the abovementioned fields of study and who have not been previously employed under any internship programme are invited to apply
- Applications must be submitted on a new Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department stating the field for which the applicant is applying (from the above list), and attach your modules to your CV.
The successful candidates will be required to sign an internship contract for the duration of two years.
Short-listed candidates will be subjected to an interview to determine their suitability.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
If you have not been contacted within three months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 07 October 2022
DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM INTERNSHIP 2022/2023 APPLICATION LINK
Without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status, all qualified applications will be considered.