SOLUGROWTH FINANCE INTERNSHIP APPLICATION LINK, REQUIREMENTS, & APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
SoluGrowth Finance Internship 2022/2023, How to apply online, internship requirements, eligibility, application form pdf download, application deadline, wage scale, sample interview questions, and more are all covered.
Are you looking for a South African Internship Programme 2022? The SoluGrowth Finance Internships Program is now accepting applications. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
SOLUGROWTH FINANCE INTERNSHIP
SoluGrowth is looking for a TVET Finance Internship for 18 Months at Rosslyn (Pretoria) to assist their Finance Team with various generalist finance responsibilities.
The Intern will gain exposure to the day-to-day processes which will include Accounts Payable, Vendor Management, Cashbook Reconciliations, and other departmental administration processes.
- Capturing of transactions on the accounting system.
- Ensuring cash claim expenditure is accurate and timeously.
- Processing payments onto the banking system.
- Processing entries on the bank account on the accounting system e.g., payment runs, bank charges, and interest.
- Processing of bank reconciliations.
- Accurately and timeously capturing credit card expenditures across the business, as required.
- Participate in outstanding claims investigations and execute new applications for credit cards.
- Participate in the new vendor creation process.
Qualifications & Experience
- Matric Certificate.
- N6 Certificate (TVET College) in Finance.
- Minimum of 0 to 1 year of working experience.
- Sound knowledge of Financial Management.
Core competencies & attributes
- High attention to detail and delivery orientated.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Excellent MS Word and MS Excel skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to manage time, prioritize and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Able to solve problems logically.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to work without distraction.
- Team player and motivated to learn with a strong desire to take on a new challenge.
SOLUGROWTH FINANCE INTERNSHIP 2022/2023 APPLICATION LINK
Without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status, all qualified applications will be considered.