OUTsurance Internship Application Link, Requirements, & Application Closing Date
OUTsurance Internship 2022/2023, How to apply online, internship requirements, eligibility, application form pdf download, application deadline, wage scale, sample interview questions, and more are all covered.
Are you looking for a South African Internship Programme 2022? The OUTsurance Internships Program is now accepting applications. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
Are you passionate about Internal Audit and furthering your career by gaining valuable experience in a leading insurance provider? OUTsurance’s Internal Audit team is looking for a strong and vibrant individual to join its internship program. This role will not only give you exposure to a leading brand within the insurance industry, but also to an Internal Audit environment that is founded on the IIA Standards delivering assurance that is at the forefront of what the profession has to offer
Internal Audit is looking to provide an opportunity to a strong IT person to grow into the role as an IT Auditor.
Perform Audit reviews as an IT Auditor for the Southern African Operations which will include reviews of:
- IT Governance
- Technical General Control Review
- Information Security Review
- Information Technology Disaster Recovery
- IT Operational Audit
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting a preliminary survey of the area and processes under review, obtaining detailed knowledge of the processes, to establish the scope of the audit
- Identifying key IT risks and identifying/ recommending practical solutions to identified risks
- Documenting process flows
- Performing risk-based IT audits, including general control reviews, reviews of IT risk management, IT investment, Security and Systems Development Lifecycle processes
- Keeping abreast of new technology and audit techniques, and assess applicability to the group
- Liaise effectively with the IT Audit lead to ensure that changes in scope or reporting timetable are agreed and that quality review work is performed at appropriate times in the audit
- Liaise effectively with clients at departmental level to ensure efficient completion of individual reviews
Competencies and Skills:
- The ability to take responsibility and show initiative
- The ability to adapt and assist in other IT Audits as well as Operational Audits
- Adherence to principles and values
- Good work ethic
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- The ability to apply professional / specialist / technical expertise
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Quality and detail orientation
- Excellent Report Writing Skill
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the job and the company
- Effective at planning and organization/Work management
- Tolerance for stress
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office
- B.Sc. Computer Science & Information Technology/Information Systems
- BCom Information Technology
- Diploma in Information Technology (3-4 years qualification)
- An ideal candidate will be able to align their personal work values to the companies’ and department’s values.
- Enthusiastic in dealing with people in a stressful, deadline orientated environment is essential.
- The role is demanding, and deadline driven.
OUTsurance INTERNSHIP 2022/2023 APPLICATION LINK
Without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status, all qualified applications will be considered.
Click Here to Apply
Human Capital Internship – 12 month contract
- Centurion, South Africa
- Skillset: INTERN
- FAIS: Non-Financial Advice Giving Role
OUTsurance has been propelling the South African insurance industry forward for the last 24 years. As leaders in the field, we’re always looking for innovative ways to create digitally-advanced solutions, without losing sight of our human values.
Our continued success can be attributed to OUTstanding employees who set the bar high with their energy and expertise. If you’re keen to grow your career in a vibrant environment with lots of friendly ‘gees’, this could be the career opportunity you’ve been looking for.
The OUT Learning Academy requires a suitably qualified individual to assume the role of an Intern for a period of 12 months with the aspiration of being part of the Human Capital Training Department.
- Load learners on INSETA System
- Scan and Save new learners certified id documents & matric certificates on the proxy and make sure everyone submits and follow up with those with outstanding
- Ensure that all learner details on the results spreadsheet are accurate and as per the learners id book
- Know how to Vlook up, pivot and have a great understanding of using excel
- Help with Preparation of verification for Skills Programme & Full Qualification
- Have a good relationship with trainers, assessors and moderators and service providers
- Prepare monthly FAIS admin report
- Keep F&P or competency register up to date
- Maintain the Training queries, RE, COB, CPD & Learning Academy mailboxes
- Managing saving of RE, CPD, COB & FQ contracts, using docusign and save the signed contract on the training proxy and make sure those who didn’t sign do so
- Supports departments by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data with auditors and various departments – Competency Register
- Understand the F&P requirements, FAIS as a whole
- Understand how credits work and how the old fit & proper requirement worked
- Prepare verification for Skills Programme & Full Qualification
- Bursary applications and cash grants
- Study assistance
- Coordinating invoices between finance and SP’s
- Resignation list and training claw backs when people resign
- Provides administrative support by implementing systems, procedures, and policies; completing projects in support of compliance auditors
- Supports departments by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data with auditors and various departments
- Enhance FAIS/training department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- This does not limit the number of responsibilities that might arise as time goes by, there is an opportunity to grow and learn new things, this means more might be added
- Passionate about sharing and gaining knowledge.
- Professional: Highly organised, proactive and dynamic.
- Owns the role and takes responsibility for the functions.
- Analytical with a strong problem solving focus.
- Refined communication skills capable of creating strong networks across the business and able to propose solutions at senior forums.
- High attention to detail, strong admin orientation with exceptional language and writing ability
- Out of the box thinking
- Capacity to balance the need to operate independently or as part of a team
- Creative and Innovative
- Researching skills
- Coping with pressure and setbacks
- Adaptive and responsive to change
- Comfortable with technology
- Results oriented
- Bachelor of Human Resource Development/ Human Resources/ Industrial Psychology/ Labour Relations/ BCom law/ LLB/Applied Mathematics
- An individual that has no work experience, has not been on An INSETA learnership or internship
In accordance with OUTsurance Insurance Company Ltd Employment Equity goals, preference will be given to individuals who meet the job requirements and are from the various designated groups.