HOW TO DOWNLOAD 2023/2024 MOUNTCREST UNIVERSITY COLLEGE ADMISSION FORM | MOUNTCREST UNIVERSITY COLLEGE ADMISSION PORTAL
Mountcrest University College Admission 2023/2024, Mountcrest University College Admission Portal, Mountcrest University College Admission Status & How to Apply Online for Mountcrest University College Admission can be seen on this Educative Page.
MOUNTCREST UNIVERSITY COLLEGE ADMISSION FORM 2023/2024
The Admission Management of the Mountcrest University College has released the Admission Form for the 2023/2024 Academic year online. Applicants must obtain at least a D (4) in six subjects. In addition, they must have passed in 3 subjects, and one of the passes should be Grade D or better at the ´A´ Levels.
Applications are invited and Open for qualified and interested candidates who want to enroll for the Mountcrest University College 2023/2024 admission. Hence, Every applicant who needs Admission to the Mountcrest University College is expected to Apply before the Application closing date.
There are various programs available at Mountcrest University College and therefore the admission Application Form is released in different Categories for prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students.
HOW TO BUY MOUNTCREST UNIVERSITY COLLEGE ADMISSION E-VOUCHER VIA MOBILE MONEY OR VISA/MASTERCARD
How do I buy the Mountcrest University College E-Voucher with mobile money? In order to get a Mountcrest University College E-Voucher to buy through mobile money, one must:
- Firstly, Visit the Mountcrest University College Admission portal here. A window will display for you to fill in your particulars.
- You proceed to fill in the required information, After filling in your particulars, select “mobile money” as the payment method.
- Click on the “submit” button to receive the login details of your E-Voucher containing the Personal Identification Number(PIN) and the Serial Number(SN).
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE 2023/2024 MOUNTCREST UNIVERSITY COLLEGE ADMISSION FORM
these steps will help you how to apply for Admission
- Pay for e-vouchers from any branch of the Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or CAL BANK
- Go to –https://mountcrestuniversity.edu.gh
- Enter your application ID and PIN
- Click start application
- Two (2) copies of the completed application forms should be printed and submitted through EMS to
- Log on to the Online Admissions System with the E-Voucher Number and PIN.
- Follow the steps on the Online Admissions system to complete your application
- A printed copy of your completed online application together with photocopies of Certificates or Results slips must be enclosed in the envelope before posting.
- Write the Envelope Number generated upon your completion of the online application on the back of the envelope before posting.
For More Information
For more information, don’t hesitate to follow & Like Us on Facebook, Share in order to get the Mountcrest University College Latest updates.
However, if you have any Queries regarding the Mountcrest University College 2023 Admission Form, please kindly DROP A COMMENT below, and we will respond to it as soon as possible.