KZN HUMAN SETTLEMENT INTERNSHIP APPLICATION LINK, REQUIREMENTS, & APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
KZN Human Settlement Internship 2022/2023, How to apply online, internship requirements, eligibility, application form pdf download, application deadline, wage scale, sample interview questions, and more are all covered.
Are you looking for a South African Internship Programme 2022? The KZN Human Settlement Internships Program is now accepting applications. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
KZN HUMAN SETTLEMENT INTERNSHIP
DEGREE / DIPLOMA
- Information Technology
- Public Management
- Supply Chain Management Finance
- Media & Communications
- Human Resource Management
- Logistics and Transportation Management
- Business Management
- Archives and Records Management
- Environmental Management
- Housing Studies
When responding to the advertisement all applications must be accompanied by the following documentation:
- A one-page signed covering / motivation letter, stating why you should be considered for the Graduate Internship Programme within the Department.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Copy of your ID and all qualifications obtained, certified copies will be requested from shortlisted candidates on or before the day of the interview.
- Proof of residence.
- People who are living with disabilities are encouraged to apply and clearly state the nature of disability.
- Applications received after the closing date and e-mailed or faxed applications will not be considered.
The applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Graduate in the specific fields below
- Must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years old
- Must have no working experience
HOW TO APPLY
Should you not be contacted within 3 months of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
All applications must be submitted on the prescribed Department of Human Settlements Internship Programme Application Forms which is obtainable in the following offices and on the Departments website: www.kzndhs.gov.za
HEAD OFFICE: 203 Church Street, Pietermaritzburg
ALL REGIONAL OFFICES:
Pietermaritzburg : 199 Pietermaritz Street
Ulundi : Former KZN Legislature Building, King DiniZulu Highway
ALL DISTRICT OFFICES:
Coastal Region : Eagle Building 353-363 Dr Pixley KaSeme street
Stanger : 59 Mahatma Gandhi, ILembe House
Kokstad : Greater Kokstad Municipality, 75 Hope Street
Newcastle : 75 Harding Street
Jozini : Department of Public Works, Jozini Main Street
Port Shepstone : No.1 Protea Road, Marburg
Dundee : 71 Karellaandman Street
KZN HUMAN SETTLEMENT INTERNSHIP 2022/2023 APPLICATION LINK
Without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status, all qualified applications will be considered.
Click Here to Apply