Industrial Development Corporation of South Africa (IDC) Internship Application Link, Requirements, & Application Closing Date
Industrial Development Corporation of South Africa (IDC) Internship 2023/2024, How to apply online, internship requirements, eligibility, application form pdf download, application deadline, wage scale, sample interview questions, and more are all covered.
Are you looking for a South African Internship Programme 2023? The Industrial Development Corporation of South Africa (IDC) Internships Program is now accepting applications. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
Industrial Development Corporation Of South Africa (Idc) Internship
The IDC internship programme is a 24-month fixed-term contract that provides workplace experience underpinned by a carefully designed training program customized to allow one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the workplace while earning a stipend.
Through our customised onboarding programme, we will settle you into IDC and set you up for success. You will be immersed in a series of accredited learning assets covering areas meant to anchor you in your journey of 24 months, while we expose you to the latest curated on-line content addressing our DNA embedded
IDC core competencies.
We are therefore inviting applications for an Internship Programme which will run for a period of 24 months. Interns will be placed nationally within the IDC (Head Office & Regions).
Applicants must satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the internship:
- Applicants must be South African Citizens
- Applicants must be less than 35 years of age.
- Effective English writing and verbal communication skills
- Not be studying at any other institution.
- Applicant must not be registered or have been on any Learnership or Internship Programme
- All applicants must have a completed Qualification.
Any of the following qualifications:
- B Com Accounting
- Financial Management (Specialising in Management Accounting)
- BTech Cost & Management Accounting;
- Honours Information Science,
- B Com (Law) / BA (Law) or LLB;
- Diploma Risk Management;
- Diploma Travel & Facilities Management;
- Degree Industrial Engineering;
- Information Science or Archives studies;
- Information Technology;
- LLB or Degree in law;
- Bcom Business Management;
- Bcom Quantitative Economics or Industry Policy
- BCom Human Resource Management,
- Diploma Human Resources Management/Development;
- Degree in Psychology;
- Master’s in Psychology (Completed or in progress);
- Diploma in Information Management or Archival Studies.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to build and manage relationships
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- scheduling and time management skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to liaise and engage with both internal and external clients
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Respect for confidentiality due to the nature of work
- Innovation and Creativity
Industrial Development Corporation Of South Africa (Idc) Internship 2023/2024 Application Link
Without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status, all qualified applications will be considered.
NB. If you don’t hear from us after 4 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.