IEC INTERNSHIP APPLICATION LINK, REQUIREMENTS, & APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
IEC Internship 2022/2023, How to apply online, internship requirements, eligibility, application form pdf download, application deadline, wage scale, sample interview questions, and more are all covered.
Are you looking for a South African Internship Programme 2022? The IEC Internships Program is now accepting applications. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
A 24-month internship program designed to provide recently qualified graduates with a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in a supportive environment, learn on the job, and work experience.
Human Resources Development NAT/2022/32358 Internship
The Intern: Human Resources Development will contribute to the efficient administration and coordination of human resource development [training] projects in the Organisation.
Logistics NAT/2022/32357 Internship
The Intern: Logistics will contribute to the efficient coordination of logistical projects in the Organization.
Security Services /2022/32356 Internship
The Intern: Security Services will be exposed/trained or assist in the coordination of security services of the organization.
Support Services NAT/2022/32355 Internship
The Intern: Support Services will be exposed/trained or assist in the coordination of support service projects of the organization.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants for the above position/s should not have a high party political profile.
- All successful permanent candidates will be required to enter into performance contracts.
- Should applicants be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- All applications must include:
- a covering letter with a recent, updated comprehensive curriculum vitae;
- a copy of all qualification documents;
- a copy of the identity document; and
- a copy of a driver’s license (if required).
- Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Please note that recommended candidates will undergo risk assessments, including inter alia the verification of curricula vitae, all qualifications, criminal and credit assessments, and appointments will only be made upon positive verification thereof.
- A probation period of twelve months will be applicable to permanent employees.
- The Electoral Commission will only correspond with short-listed candidates.
- The Electoral Commission is under no obligation to fill the position/s and reserves the right not to make any appointment in the above post/s. Although advertised, positions may thus either be withdrawn, re-advertised or filled by way of transfer or deployment, should it be considered in the interest of service delivery.
IEC INTERNSHIP 2022/2023 APPLICATION LINK
Without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status, all qualified applications will be considered.