CLICKS INTERNSHIP APPLICATION LINK, REQUIREMENTS, & APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Clicks Internship 2022/2023, How to apply online, internship requirements, eligibility, application form pdf download, application deadline, wage scale, sample interview questions, and more are all covered.
Are you looking for a South African Internship Programme 2022? The Clicks Internships Program is now accepting applications. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
The purpose of the job will be to ensure the cost-effective management of IT Incidents and service requests from end to end point of view and to provide dynamic IT Support within the agreed Service Promise.
- Providing telephonic and email support to users
- To accurately record, assign, escalate and track all incidents and service requests
- Taking ownership of incident and Service requests from initiation to closure
- To deliver dynamic first-line technical support in order to promptly restore IT Services within service levels
- To engage professionally with business users and vendors to provide customer service within agreed service levels
- To ensure that all IT-related incidents and service requests are resolved effectively with a high level of customer
- To perform standby work from time to time in the IT Service Centre
- Willingness to work weekends, Public holidays and Sundays if and when required
Job-related knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of Information Systems
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of governance framework
- Knowledge of customer service and incident management processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and technical computer skills
Education and Experience
- Matric / Grade 12
- IS or IT Diploma
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Writing and Reporting
- Planning and organising
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
CLICKS INTERNSHIP 2022/2023 APPLICATION LINK
Without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status, all qualified applications will be considered.
Click Here to Apply